Performance Testing with JMeter
Performance Testing is defined as a type of software testing to ensure software application performs adequately under their expected user load. Features and Functionality supported by a software system is not the only concern. A software application’s performance like its response time, reliability, resource usage and scalability do matter. The goal of Performance Testing is not only to find bugs but to eliminate performance bottlenecks.
Apache JMeter is the leading open-source tool built in Java for load and performance testing. Learn JMeter from Team Maginitia. Trainers @ Maginita IT have 13+ years IT experience in both Product and service based companies and 5+ years training experience and have trained hundreds of aspiring trainees majority of whom are employed with MNCs with attractive packages.
Performance testing is one career which doesn’t demand good programming skills but offer good remuneration at par with developers to those have passion and seek challenging work environment.
How we Differ from others
Our Performance testing training methodology includes extensive In-depth & Detailed training on each and every concept mentioned in the Course content. We don’t just teach but we make participants to practice during the class hours and make them proficient. We provide Any Time Support for the participants during their course and Job Assistance.
Who can Learn
Aspirant Fresh Graduates including 2018/2017/2016 pass outs who want to pursue their course in Software Testing. Working manual testing professionals and professionals from different industry who want to pursue their career in IT/Performance testing.
Performance Testing with JMeter course highlights:
1. 20+ Hours quality training exclusively on JMeter scripting
2. JMeter Integration with InfluxDB, Grafana and with ELK stack
3. Daily, Weekly and Monthly Assessments, 5 Mock Interviews by real time working professionals in both service and product based companies
4. Real time project explanation with examples and use cases
5. Scripting and test executions in both Windows and Linux environment
6. Interview preparation with real time scripting Issues and resolutions.