Performance Testing with LoadRunner
Performance Testing with LoadRunner Performance Testing is defined as a type of software testing to ensure software applications will perform well under their expected user load. Features and Functionality supported by a software system is not the only concern. A software application’s performance like its response time, reliability, resource usage and scalability does matter a lot. The goal of Performance Testing is not only to find bugs but to eliminate performance bottlenecks.
Micro Focus LoadRunner is the most widely used Load Testing tool. Performance Test Results produced by LoadRunner are used as a benchmark against other tools.
Learn LoadRunner from Team Maginitia. Trainers @ Maginita IT have 13+ years IT experience in both Product and service based companies and 5+ years training experience and have trained hundreds of aspiring trainees majority of whom are employed with MNCs with attractive packages.
Performance testing is one career which doesnt demand good programming skills but offer good packages at par with developers to those have passion and seek challenging work environment.
How we differ from others:
Our Performance testing training methodology includes extensive In-depth & Detailed training on each and every concept mentioned in the Course content. We don’t just teach in the class, we make participants to practice during the class hours and make them proficient. We provide Any Time Support for the participants and Job Assistance.
Who can Learn
Aspirant Fresh Graduates including 2018/2017/2016 passouts who want to pursue their course in Software Testing. Working manual testing professionals from different industry who want to pursue their career in IT/Performance testing.
Performance testing with LoadRunner course Highlights:
1. 50-60 Hours quality training for only LoadRunner scripting and Monitoring
2. Scripting exercises with 3 protocols, Web (HTTP/HTML), Web services and Ajax TruClient
2. 10 scripting exercises to cover all scripting challenges, Scripting lab tests given in different MNCs in Interviews
3. Daily, Weekly and Monthly Assessments,5 Mock Interviews by real time working professionals in both service and product based companies to not miss real Interview Opportunity
4. Real time project explanation with examples and use cases.
5. Unix/Linux commands
6. Interview preparation with real time Performance Engineering Issues and resolutions