Manual Testing Training
Manual Testing + Jira + Project Dev Process
Software Testing also known as Manual Testing is an investigation conducted to ensure the software is working as per the expected results and also to find if any bugs and inform the stakeholders about the quality of the software. Considering Project Development approach Software is Tested by a Test Engineer by developing Test cases & executing such test cases to validate functionalities and to find bugs.
Software Testing professional with good domain knowledge & comprehensive knowledge of Software Testing & Database skills can expect 3 – 8 lacks per annum based on experience
Trainers @ Magnitia IT has nearly 20 years of Experience in Software Manual Testing Field and Trained thousands of Trainees and the majority of them are working in MNCs with Very good salaries.
How we Differ from others
Our Manual Testing Training methodologies include extensive In-depth & Detailed Training on each and every concept mentioned in the Course content &we just don’t teach in the class, we make the participants practice during the class hours and make them experts we provide any time support for the participants during their course and job assistance.
Who can Learn
- Aspirant Fresh Graduates who want to pursue their course in Software Manual Testing
- Working professionals From different industry who want to pursue their career in software testing
Manual Testing Course Highlights
- Manual testing training which covers all Development cycles like Agile, DevOps, All types of Manual Testing and methodologies
- Jira tool for Test Management.
NOTE: All the students will receive Testing Tools Courseware soft copy.
Manual Testing training is available in the below formats
- Class Room Training ( WeekDays / WeekEnds)
- Online Training